Whether permission is required for receiving grant/donation from abroad under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976?

26 Jan

The Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 is administered and monitored by the Ministry of Home Affairs whose address is given below:

Foreigners Division,
Jaisalmer House,
26, Mansingh Road,
New Delhi-110 011

Note :-
No specific approval from the Reserve Bank is required in this regard.

Leave a comment

Posted by on January 26, 2012 in Uncategorized


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: