PROPRIETORSHIP FIRM REGISTRATION
PROP. FIRM REGISTRATION
In India we register the Proprietorship which is also called a Sole Proprietorship Firm or Company which is register under the Indian Proprietorship Act 1908. We require the following document to form a proprietorship firm or company.
Registration under “INDIAN REGISTRATION ACT 1908”
- Benefits at the time taking Contracts from Govt. or other Agencies
- Identification of the PROP. of the Firm.
- Benefit in taking legal Action
- Prop. Name, Father’s Name, Residence Address
- Firm Name and Firm Address
- Two Photos of the Proprietor
- Objects of the Business
- One ID proof – Voter ID or DL or Passport
- One electricity bill or water bill of office premises.
- NOC from the landlord of the premises.
- Rent agreement
- Please also give us the date of commencement of business
- In case of sole proprietorship, please attach an affidavit attested by notary
- Letter Head & Rubber Stamp ( Address & Prop.)